+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Hour Hand Mis-Aligned

Hey guys,

At the top of the hour the hour hand on my new BR01-93 GMT doesn't line up at the 12... any ideas how I fix this?

Ben
    Ben

B&R BR01-93 GMT

You stated in your previous that you are going to receive a replacement for your 01 as the movement keeps stopping, is this issue with the hour hand being misaligned on the replacement watch or the same watch that has not been replaced yet?

If this issue is on the original watch that has not been replaced yet perhaps the movement is faulty causing it to stop and also being misaligned.

In regards to your previous post a good automatic movement that has been wound correctly and also worn on an active wrist should not stop. If you wear the watch on a daily basis it should not even need winding, your wrist movements winds the watch, hence being automatic.

Airman Basic
    Cheers for the feedback. I haven't got the replacement yet. It seemed to settle down but this morning it was dead in the water again . I think I've just got a dud and I'll wait for my replacement. Good things come to those who wait...right !!! Just all very curious!
    Ben

B&R BR01-93 GMT

everything should be corrected with the new watch
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)