+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Master Sergeant

Look whats landed........

..........in the Bell & Ross HQ!!!!

U.S Airforce......"The Red Falcon"
    Simon C
    ...follow me on 'twitter' & instagram @SimonCudd,

Are they going to float in a nuclear submarine too to celebrate the BR02? Episode 4: Boom. :-)
    Last edited by six13; 03-28-2012 at 23:54.

I'd better get my Biggles scarf looked out for the photos !!
    Oris Exectutive, Seiko Titanium Chronograph, Ball Engineer II Ohio, Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT, Bell & Ross BR03-92

Senior Master Sergeant

....some detailing
    Simon C

Senior Master Sergeant

F-84F THUNDERSTREAK
Reference: US AirForce model F84F.61.RE
    Ce cockpit porte l’enseigne de l’escadrille "77th jac Fir Squad" et est décoré de la cocarde "Red Falcon".
    L’escadrille 77th FS (Fighter Squadron) de l’US AirForce est l’une des plus anciennes des forces armées américaines. Elle a été formée en Août 1917 à San Antonio au Texas et faisait partie de la force d’opération de la 20th Fighter Wing. L’utilisation des F-84F par les pilotes de cette escadrille a été inaugurée en 1955. Le lieutenant-colonel Bob Ackerly a fait ajouter la cocarde du "Red Falcon" lorsqu’il était à la tête de cette escadrille mythique en 1956, basée à l’époque à Wethersfield, en Angleterre.

F-84F THUNDERSTREAK
Reference: US AirForce model F84F.61.RE.
    This cockpit includes the window, the complete dashboard, the pilot's ejector seat and the handle of piloting. It carries the sign of the "77th jac Fir Squad" squadron and is decorated with the "Red Falcon" roundel.
    The 77th FS (Fighter Squadron) of the US AirForce is one of the oldest American armed forces. It was formed in August 1917 in San Antonio, Texas and was a member of the 20th Fighter Wing. The use of F-84F by the pilots of this squadron was inaugurated in 1955.
    The lieutenant-colonel Bob Ackerly added the "Red Falcon" roundel, when he was at the head of this mythical squadron in 1956, at the time they were based on the Wethersfield airbase, in England.

Manufacturer: Republic Aviation Company
    First flight: June 1950

Introduction: May 1954

Retired: 1972
Role: Fighter-bomber

Crew: 1 Pilot
Engine: Wright J65-W-3

Type: Turbojet

Maximum speed: 1 119 km/h (Mach 0,91)

Service Sealing*: 14*000 m

Range*: 724 km

Simon C

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    thanks for sharing &&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&