+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Master Sergeant

Air Show, Bogota, Columbia.....

Bell & Ross held its first airshow at the Guaymaral airport in Bogotá, Colombia. In partnership with the Aeroclub de Colombia and Joyería Bauer, the watch brand sponsored the exclusive event, bringing together aeronautic enthusiasts and professionals, including the Colombian Air Force (FAC), the Colombian Army and the National Police.

Members of the aero club partook in the annual Air Rally that included three aerial competitions, acrobatic exhibitions and parachuting events. Beechcraft made a presence with its latest flight models and the Colombian armed forces exhibited important aircraft in its arsenal, including the helicopter used by the military in "Operation Jaque" (the famed rescue mission of former Colombian presidential candidate Ingrid Betancourt and other 14 hostages.)

Fashion model Bianca Arango, a parachutist and extreme sports enthusiast and ambassador to Bell & Ross in Colombia, sported BRS Black Phantom Diamond Bracelet on her parachute jump, marking the official launch of Bell & Ross in the country.

The event included a raffle of a BR123 Original wristwatch, and was capped by a fashion show inspired by the historic aviator Amelia Earhart, with models wearing Bell & Ross timepieces.

…Alexandra Castro, announcing the prize winner.

…the winner collects the BR123

The airshow was the perfect occasion to launch Bell & Ross in Colombia, a prestigious brand that speaks to the heart of the aviation enthusiast.

Simon C
    ...follow me on 'twitter' & instagram @SimonCudd,

Airman
    Great event !!! Got a lucky draw too?? I wish i am the one who win it
    BR 01-92 Red Radar #658/999
    IWC Big Pilot 5004 DFB Edition #038/250
    Rolex Submariner Lunette Verde

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    thanks for sharing Simon...merci

&&&&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Senior Master Sergeant
    *correction

...Bianca, is an ambassador for the AD (Store) in Columbia, and NOT B&R directly.
    Simon C
    ...follow me on 'twitter' & instagram @SimonCudd,

Airman Basic
    Hi Everyone,
    That was very nice show... I didn't go there... But my friend went there and he shared with me experience of Air Show, Bogota, Columbia... Air Show is my one of favourite show.
    thanks for sharing "Simon" about of this show.
    Last edited by Jacquali; 05-08-2013 at 07:04.