+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

126 vintage paperwork?

Am looking at purchasing a vintage 126, but it's missing the original warranty card, and any other paperwork that might have been present when new, is it possible to obtain any of this via B&R. So as to make it more complete.
    Thanx.

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    i think it's a little bit risky without warranty card !
    do you know the seller ? have you got some pics to post ?
    &&&&&&&&

In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    The site that the watch is being sold on is a very well known site with regard to watches, and as such you need to be a member for a while before being allowed to post in the for sale section.
    I'm not too worried about the authenticity of the watch, but I do like everything to be present.
    Pics to follow.

Last edited by Weirdfish; 09-29-2012 at 15:03.

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    real 100% IMO !
    concerning the paperwork, i think it will be possible to obtain, try to contact Bell&ross afte-rsales service....sure they will help you

keep us inform !

&&&&&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Have already emailed them regarding paperwork/cards etc. am awaiting reply.
    If the watch does come to me I will want to have it serviced, as its not been done since new in 2009, also might get some of the larger dings polished out, but not all of them, I'm used to Breitling service costs, but not B&R, am I going to be surprised or shocked at prices.
    Regards.

Airman Basic
    Unfortunately the watch was traded by the owner before I could get any info regarding missing paperwork.
    I did have a phone call from an authorised dealer in Birmingham, they contacted their B&R people and were told that no paperwork would be available for the watch unless it was serviced by B&R themselves, and then this would only be the warranty from any work they carried out.
    An interesting point was raised regarding the PVD coating on some watches, they said to repair or re-coat is very very expensive, and that they would normally advise fitting a complete new body instead, just a thought if anyone was thinking of buying one that had a few marks on.