+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Master Sergeant

Dutch camo gortex strap....

………Hello BR0's!
    Just got this strap in a few days ago!
    I found a chap on Facebook, became friends, followed his work and discovered some materials that he had……
    after getting in contact and posting a rubber strap for a template, Olaf, from DStrap.com came up with this > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yes, its CAMO, I know that I have a sometimes unhealthy obsession for this pattern (recently bought some trousers!) but decided that I HAD to have it!
    So, Olaf got to work and a little over a week later, this arrived, beautifully packaged for me!

Now, what to mount it to, well the obvious intention, and the planned instrument, was the Green Ceramic of course.

So some pics of the camo strap, made from Dutch Gortex bag, lined in black leather and OEM shape.

Initially, it was tough to wear due to the 4mm or so thickness, but after wearing it for over 24hrs straight, its loosened enough.
    The fit is great, and Olaf, did a great job around the lugs, making it slightly too big, will ensure that it fits forever.

…looks great on the wrist

A great way to fuel a mad English Man's "camo" passion!
    Check Olaf's work out on Facebook or follow him on twitter/instagram @Olugten

A great alternative to the leather/exotic hide debate.
    Simon C
    ...follow me on 'twitter' & instagram @SimonCudd,

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    thanks for sharing,
    great work Olaf, will contact you, for sure !

&&&&&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Loving this strap and combo Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon C View Post
    ………Hello BR0's!
    Just got this strap in a few days ago!
    I found a chap on Facebook, became friends, followed his work and discovered some materials that he had……
    after getting in contact and posting a rubber strap for a template, Olaf, from DStrap.com came up with this > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yes, its CAMO, I know that I have a sometimes unhealthy obsession for this pattern (recently bought some trousers!) but decided that I HAD to have it!
    So, Olaf got to work and a little over a week later, this arrived, beautifully packaged for me!

Now, what to mount it to, well the obvious intention, and the planned instrument, was the Green Ceramic of course.

So some pics of the camo strap, made from Dutch Gortex bag, lined in black leather and OEM shape.

Initially, it was tough to wear due to the 4mm or so thickness, but after wearing it for over 24hrs straight, its loosened enough.
    The fit is great, and Olaf, did a great job around the lugs, making it slightly too big, will ensure that it fits forever.

…looks great on the wrist

A great way to fuel a mad English Man's "camo" passion!
    Check Olaf's work out on Facebook or follow him on twitter/instagram @Olugten

A great alternative to the leather/exotic hide debate.

Airman First Class perry coleman's Avatar
    WOW, that's the look I need for my Military Type ceramic as well but might change it up a bit. Great Simon and Olaf!

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perry coleman View Post
    WOW, that's the look I need for my Military Type ceramic as well but might change it up a bit. Great Simon and Olaf!
    no hesitation, Perry you need one, for sure !

&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman
    This is simply brilliant ...
    BR 01-92 Red Radar #658/999
    IWC Big Pilot 5004 DFB Edition #038/250
    Rolex Submariner Lunette Verde