+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real or Replica

Airman Basic

Real or Replica

Greetings friends
    I posted a couple of pictures of my Bell and Ross and i would like to know if this watch is real Bell and Ross or just a replica.
    If it's real, please tell me what is the name of model and if you know what is the retail price?

Thank you kind people,
    Mladen
    Attached Images

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    looks like a Geneva 126 ...
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    thank you for the reply, i researched a lot and found out that it is geneva 126, i'm only wondering if it's real, because i've seen that they are making replicas.
    is there any way or marks where i can make a difference between replica and the original?

due to the big chrono hand....i think that's it's a fake....

i check on my BR catalogue 2008/2009 (11th version-1st edition)

&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Thank you for the reply, i got it for my 18th birthday, I'm 24 now and i never wore it as i always thought that it was something very special, given the idea that it is B&R watch.
    I see what you mean, and i'm ready to face reality, but i need to be 100% sure that it is fake or real and i don't know how.
    I don't want to be boring and stubborn, but is there any way to be absolutely sure that it is fake? =D
    Thank you in advance.

check the serial number !
    do you have the paper & warranty ?
    &&&

Airman Basic
    I don't have any papers or warranty, only the original package and the watch, as it was gift from my uncle.
    That was his watch, and he passed it on to me.
    I don't know if this is the serial, but there is the number on the backside: 130.S10166
    Next to that it says the less important stuff: water resistant, 200M/650FT, Anti-magnetic, stainless steel, swiss made.

it's good for me...

you can send an email to BR aftermarket to confirm.

&&&&&&
    &&&