+ Reply to Thread

Classic Pilot 10th Anniversary

BRos, i finally had the time and the opportunity to take pictures of my recent new BR.

For those of you who are not on Instagram, I recently turned 30 and had a wonderful gift from my wift.
    She wanted something different, unique, easy to wear for everyday, that i will keep and who knows maybe i can give it to our kid in the future... She finally put her hands on a BNIB Pilot 10th anniversary.

By the name of the watch, you can easily guess that watch was made for BR 10th birthday, in a limited edition produced to 500pcs, and you know how much i love Ltd series

It has a 41mm polished steel case with a black rotative bezel, coupled with that black alligator strap, it makes that watch perfect to wear everyday.
    I think it was the first time BR used an extradomed sapphire glass, similar to the one you can find on the new Vintage range.

That Classic Pilot has also a specific bicolor dial, all white with 2 subdials in black. In fact its not really white, but has some linen silver reflections.
    A beautiful logo is located at 6, and trust me the metallic finish on that logo is wonderful in the light.

But that logo is not the only touch of that limited edition, it also has a special engraved case back with the same big sized logo. Small detail i like the serial number includes the words 10YEARS...

Im more than happy with that watch, it will always remind me that special moment each time i look at the hour.
    Im very thankful and blessed to have such a generous and comprehensive wife.
    I now have one more warranty card to collect

Thanks for looking.
    Cheers
    J
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    congrats for your new B&R....Mr LimitedMaster !

&&&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Congratulations, you are a VERY lucky man.

Thanks for posting && enjoy.

Airman First Class perry coleman's Avatar
    Big congrats on this one! Love the watch layout and the sub positions on the dial. If there's one thing BR knows how to do, it's how to balance a dial to make it look perfect and classic!

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    This is an awesome ltd edition.
    Your pictures are just perfect!!!
    Wear it in perfect health and happy belated bday J!!

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Airman Basic
    Congratulation for your new BR watch