+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Contents of BR0192 Ceramic box question

Hi,

I have been looking everywhere for the unboxing video or pictures of a BR0192 Ceramic. I am the new and proud owner of this beautiful watch but I am wondering if I am missing anything in the box. I had the wrong tools before and my AD gave just the 90 degree too with the proper sized push pin at the end. And a clear small plastic box, a bit smaller than the black BR box that I keep seeing in unboxings, with a spare push pin tip if you break the one on the ninety degree tool. There is no second tool and I obviously have the canvas strap too.

Is this correct or am I supposed to have a second tool with a push pin tip and a black BR box.

Thank you.

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Hi,
    welcome to this place...post pics ASAP please....

yes you must have the second tool, ask it to your AD. keep us inform !

where R U from ?

&&&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    I am in Florida.

Here they are:

IMG_00000126.jpgIMG_00000125.jpgIMG_00000124.jpg

go to your AD for the second tool !
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    I did. He said that the ceramic one comes like this. Since it doesn't have screws you only need the one tool. He said he email B&R and they replied to him just the one tool. This is why I am checking here. Is there a number I can call B&R directly?

ok,
    will contact Kronofred, he owns a ceramic too.
    watch this space.
    &&&&&&
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Thanks fatboy. The best information I have found on the net so far is his review of that model here. I am considering the grey rubber strap thanks to him lol. I am torn with that and the vintage brown strap. I am sure the ceramic will look great in it. So I will be watching here.

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermike View Post
    I did. He said that the ceramic one comes like this. Since it doesn't have screws you only need the one tool. He said he email B&R and they replied to him just the one tool. This is why I am checking here. Is there a number I can call B&R directly?
    Hi Mike,
    All the BR01's and the BR03's (and of course the BR01-92 Ceramic) are delivered with two tools, the straight and the 90° curved.
    The BR black box isn't included in the full set for few years, but I never saw this clear box!!

As Fatboy said, you must ask for this second tool cause it's the only way to remove your strap!
    One tool on the left, the other on the right, for a perfect unscrewing.

If you want to be sure, shoot an email at Miami Service Center, not far from you!!

Keep us informed

Best regards from FRance

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Here's a picture of a standart box

2 tools and the black canvas strap

WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Airman Basic
    Thanks kronofred, But again for the ceramic, they are pushpin and you can't unscrew anything. So you have 2 tools with a pushpin head on each? Because from the picture above that is a 2 tools set with hex heads to unscrew the screws which is not the case of the br0192 ceramic. I will give a call to the miami service center tomorrow.

Now I can easily do the strap change with one tool. I first tried with the 90degree tool and the push pin bit and the rod flew out. The AD told me that BR told him(through email) to push the pin with the 90degree tool and gently pull on the strap. When I did that the result was better. And to put back the strap, there is just no way to do it with 2 tools at the same time. You align one end of the rod and for the other side you use the 90 degree tool to push the pin in and slide the rod in the opposite hole.

Thanks for the info and can you confirm that your 2 tools for your BR0192 Ceramic both have the pushpin bit.

Thanks

Airman Basic
    Hi Vipermike, the one in the clear small box is the pushpin? So far i haven't hear anyone using that. My BR03-94 has the same set tool as Kronofred's.. Anyone else got the pushpin before?
    BR 03-94 GOLDEN HERITAGE CHRONOGRAPHE

OMG Mike, you're absolutly right about push pins, my mistake!
    No screws on this 01, that's the only one...

Have had the two tools anyway in my box and I used to changing the strap with the third BR tool (I've had with a BR02).
    This tool looks like a Bergeon 6767, with a small fork one side (for buckles) and a pushpin the other side.

Your AD is smarter than mine!!!

WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti