+ Reply to Thread

BR123 Sport Heritage: New Strap

Hello BRo's,

I wanted to share my new strap that I got on my BR123 Sport Heritage. When I purchased the watch, I loved the OEM strap that it came with, but I wanted something a little more versatile and that had a unique look to the watch, but I wanted to keep to the watches modern twist on a classic design. After looking around at different strap makers, I decided to go with JABBA Straps http://jabbastraps.blogspot.com.

I drew out a rough rendering of the watch and emailed it to him. He was very responsive and completed a CAD rendering of the strap with the measurements and ideas I had specified to him. After bouncing ideas between each other for minor modifications we came up with the final product and it was processed and completed. I received it and got it on the other day and I love it! It fits nicely and is soft and molds well to the wrist.

So here it is: (Let me know what you think)

IMG_1739.jpg

I went with a bomber soft leather look with stitching to match the "Patina"

IMG_1740.jpg

I wanted to bring out the BR a bit more by adding the "&"

IMG_1743.jpg

I had Cris add padding, which tapered from the lugs downward. This added a element of design and comfort too.

IMG_1746.jpg

And of course the wrist shot

Hope you guys like it, and if you have any questions or comments let me know

-Dustin
    "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it!" - Russell Wilson

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Very nice result Dustin. Leather seems so soft and comfy.
    Not a huge fan of the engraved ampersands, but it's your choice!
    Wear it well BRo

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Hi Dustin
    Very good choice. I like the combo - a lot. And it is a pleasure to deal with Cris.

Enjoy it - Christian
    First: BRV123 Commando
    Last: BR 01-92 Skull Bronze
    Next: BR ??

Great attention to detail and I like the '&', well done to you and Jabba.

Enyoy.

Great combo (color and patina matche with the watch). The ampersand looks good too. The only detail goes wrong for me are the too big keepers...
    When the savant shows the moon, the stupid looks the finger.

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    congrats, i like the combo.
    agree with yéti, keepers a little bit to wide.

&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

I did notice the keepers were wide too for a ‘heritage’ strap, but actually I like my keepers a bit wider as it makes the strap look more purposeful and if the strap is a little too long the wider keepers can fill in the space.

Quote Originally Posted by six13 View Post
    I did notice the keepers were wide too for a ‘heritage’ strap, but actually I like my keepers a bit wider as it makes the strap look more purposeful and if the strap is a little too long the wider keepers can fill in the space.
    This is exactly how I felt. I fluctuate wrist size form time to time due to my work out/training regime, so I went with a little longer strap and the wider keepers do fill in the space well and due to their darker color blend well.

-Also thanks for the kind comments BRo's!
    "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it!" - Russell Wilson

Class combo... really love Cris' work. Definitely one of the best strap makers for B&R
    > > > @bellandrossworld

Look really nice!! I actually tried this piece on yesterday and loved it!!! This might be on my hit list in the not t0o distant future
    BR 01-96 White Dial
    BR 01-93 GMT
    BR 02-92 Pro Dial
    Instagram @armidoro1