+ Reply to Thread

GI José is back for Baselworld 2014

Some of you probably know him, some others don’t, GI José is my little soldier offered by SimonC few years back, and he always follows me at Baselworld.

Between secret missions in foreign territories and short terms leave, he succeed to have free time to join me in Basel this year and show you his small vision of that fair.

Fred and Simon have already made some great universal reviews over different forums, that you can find :
    http://forum.bellross.com/showthread...aselworld-2014...
    http://forum.bellross.com/showthread...2014-my-report

José (and me) are going to show you what happen around the fair and we will come back later on the different novelties. Mission BW2014 activated…...

TRAVEL
    Departure from Paris Gare de Lyon. Its early in the morning, but a good breakfast in the train will be enough to wake us up...

For a good travel, travel light. That’s José’s mantra! Only one watch will be with us… Our choice : BR01-92 R.A.I.D (José never get bored of contemplating it)

José just arrived from a long mission, he deserves some well merited rest in the train while i play on Instagram

3h later, we’re arrived in Basel..... Ahhh fresh swiss air, sun, trams, watchmakers commercials everywhere.

Talking about commercials, as soon as we get out the train, we found BR. No way to escape them with around 130 posters in town.

It’s time!!! We have to find our brothers in arm to achieve this special mission.

An elite commando, well equiped and ready for any kind of situation.

With a dream team like that, there’s no way to fail our mission, it only can be a succes. Composed with :
    #1 - Philippe aka.Fatboy

#2 - Fred aka.Kronofred

#3- JB aka.Looping

#4- Me aka.gudzyy (just in case)
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

THEATRE OF OPERATIONS

It’s all good, we are ready. We are slowly progressing, no question to play it hard, we blend in with the crowd (lets go in the tram) and we are going to the action field. Code name : MessePlatz. Emblematic place (we can not make it wrong its written on it), covered with flowers, where there’s a mix of taxis, private drivers, trams, etc… Terrasses and restaurants, we feel so good under the sun!!!!

You can see it the center what we will call “The nest”, a breathtaking architectural light well. Its aspect and lines are making it incredible. The nest will be our extraction point it it turns bad inside.

Our seductive agent is charming the hostess, we get passes and here we go!!! Our infiltration mission to BR booth can begin.

Its beautiful, its clean!!! We slowly progress inside (José will show you some other watches/brands later), we dont have to forget our mission.
    There it is……. Commando in position

Gudzyy

Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

THE BOOTH

You can see the brand’s aesthetical codes, simple and sober, with aeronautical instruments in frame, direct source of inspiration for Bruno Belamich.
    On the external side of the booth, lots of displays with the regular BR collection.

Tourbillons and exclusive pieces have a great place at the entrance.

Come on, stop contemplating!!! Our POC (Point of Contact) is arrived.
    Oksana? That our Instagram friends know well

No its not her, its Emeline who works in the digital team… Yes thats her with the BRS

One last look on the nice visuals inside de the booth, our contacts are waiting for us.

We can say that the first part of the mission is a sucess, we are inside! Our commando is complete, no wounded soldiers left on the field.
    Let’s go for the second part of that special mission : Bring you beautiful pictures of the novelties.
    Fantastic chance, despite difficult schedules, our 2 commandants of Bell&Ross, Bruno Belamich et Carlos A.Rossillo, welcome us and present us the new range.

Although we are already accustomed to this exercise, José and me are always amazed by their kindness, their sympathy and their disponibility. The passion, thats the only true option for them!!!
    We listen, we discuss, we exchange, we try, we take pictures (eat and drink also), some even take notes . Yes thats always great to discover the novelties in that cosy and relaxed atmosphere, even more when Bruno is here explaining his creative progression to make a model…. A real privilege!!!

And here we are, that’s it, i know it was long to read (sorry for that), but i really wanted those who didnt have that chance, to discover the event like if they were here. Baselworld is of course around watches, a kind of special dedicated universe, but its also a human adventure for us, and thats great to live the event like that!
    Jose and me will show you the new models in a more summarized way like a Focus on each model. We want something, simple and different than just give you a press kit like you can have on other website.

Hope you loved our little adventure.

After a good diner in our headquarter in Mulhouse, José deserves some rest. A last newspaper reading before going to bed.

………………………………………………………..………… To be Continued
    Gudzyy

Exclusive trio R.A.I.D

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Good job José, loud & clear!
    The A Team is quite complete, only Barracuda is missing!!!

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Great report and some amazing photos!
    BR 01-92 Carbon Fiber Phantom LTD/500
    BR 03 Red Radar LTD/250
    BR 03-90 Grande Date & Réserve de Marche
    BR 03-92 Military Type Green Ceramic
    BR 03-94 Orange LTD/250
    Military M1 by Sinn
    Pilot B by Sinn - For Sale
    Space 3 White Dial - For Sale

http://bellrosswiki.com | http://blog.bellrosswiki.com | instagram @BellRossWiki

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Congrats private José
    Look forward to checking your next task.
    Btw, very nice pics.
    &&&&&