+ Reply to Thread

Focus 4 by GI José : BR03 Gold

We’ve already said it, Bell&Ross create evolutions on their watches, we’ve talked about details and finish, we also mention materials, but in the materials related to luxury world there’s one BR never used on their BR03 range, GOLD….. In that special case Pink Gold.
    We discover 2 models, based on the same complication bigdate/power reserve, the BR03-90 bicolor and BR03-90 Rose Gold.

Let’s start with BR03-90 Steel and Pink Gold.
    42mm case in still with top bezel in pink gold. A lovely opaline dial (a kind of light linen color) with golden applied indexes. Big date at noon, power reserve at 6.

A great feeling on the wrist, high end feeling if i can call it like that. Personnaly im not attracted by bicolor watches, but i have to admit that the combinaison here is well made.

Delivered with the golden heritage strap which is good to create an interesting contrast (and thats probably why i like that combo steel/pinkgold/tanned calf).

To close those focus on square shape, lets talk about one of my favorite watch this year, the BR03-90 Pink Gold Ltd to 100pcs.

Note a fully 42mm pink gold case (i believe 70-80g of pure gold), but the big surprise is not the case but the dial…
    For the first time, BR used a tinted mineral glass in place of the dial, viewing the top part of the movement and the 2 date wheels…

This important detail gives depth to the watch and confer it (for me) a crazy charm. We’ve seen this aesthetical caracter last here on the PW1 Minute Repeater and im glad Bruno adapted it on the 03 range.
    But the things are going even crazier when you discover the work made on the applied indexes “overflowing” on the glass dial. Its beautiful, its clean and well made, it smells quality and luxury. I LOVE IT !!!!

You know the subdued light in watch fair are not the best for pictures, but i tried to focus on those details.

There’s no better way to close the square focus, lets move to something else…………….
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Nice macro shots M8!
    This full gold is amazing... That smoked dial is just perfect!

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    agree with Fred, awesome macro pics.
    Thanks for your report Private José.
    These 2 BR03 are very smart.
    &&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Thanks for posting.

I am curious regarding BR03-90 Steel and Pink Gold.

Is the gold upper circular bezel a separate part to the flat square lower stainless steel case with the 4 screws?

I thought it was one complete part is this correct or am I mistaken?

If it is indeed 1 complete part how is it possible to have the circular piece gold only?

This question has had me puzzled since the very first photo I ever saw.

Thanks for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by six13 View Post
    Is the gold upper circular bezel a separate part to the flat square lower stainless steel case with the 4 screws?
    I think there are 2 different pieces at start, upper part and lower part, than sealed into only one bezel after all.
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Awesome.... 😍

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk