+ Reply to Thread

Focus 5 by GI José : WW1 Guynemer

KronoFred said it, this year is the centenary of the first world war and Bell&Ross commemorate our heros. We know BR takes his inspiration from all the periods of aviation, staging planes and pilots. For this occasion BR release a limited edition of 500pcs of their WW1-92 Georges GUYNEMER .

I let the curious guys discover his life here : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Guynemer

We have the basis of WW1 Heritage, with 45mm case in grey PVD, this time with an opaline dial and figures inspired from that period (we are close to the PW1 heritage released last year). Beautiful blueish hands.

Note narrows lugs (18mm). Beside the aesthetical side, it visually reduces the volume on your wrist, and underline the very round shape of that watch inspired from the pocket watches.
    Please also note the Stork logo at 6, logo that you can find on George’s squadron planes.

Detail for this limited edition, a special caseback engraving with the pilot’s face.

A nice watch, that will for sure find its customers in the aviation world fans but also in the vintage look fans. I think our friend Fatboy has a crush on this one

Next step, more round watches………….
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Huge focus BRo!
    Love those hands, those numbers and that dial.
    Definitely on my wishlist!

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    very nice LE, soooo vintage !
    dial & hands are magnifique
    &&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&