+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Airman Basic
    Hi ,
    I have a bell & Ross space 3 rubber stripe and it's my fev watch and I have been wearing it since 2004.
    This is the second time my rubber stripe got damaged into two pieces.l
    I live in Bangladesh ,but last time I had to order it from oxford street London .
    I do not travel very often .....and how can I get the straps delivered in Bangladesh .i can pay the charges online but cannot get any online link where I can purchase this since it's a rare model now a days.

Please please help me to get one.....and if u think I will have to face similar problem in future....then I want to switch into bracelet ( but rubber belt is more stylish I think.)

Please help me in this regards....
    Looking forward for your support as a big fan of your company.

Thanks

Sajed

Airman Basic
    Hi!
    I have had a few other thoughts... I am considering making a mold of the rubber strap, and creating a new one from silicone. Has anyone had any experience with this?
    Also, does anyone know of any shops that can make custom metal bracelets? Maybe I can have a stainless bracelet made that keeps with the aesthetics of the original Space 3 strap.
    Thanks!
    -Alan

Airman Basic
    Hi again...
    I have managed to find an original strap on the US e-boutique. It will be on my watch soon!
    I was trying to look for the SS or Titanium version on the same site today, but the website automatically redirects me to the worldwide site. Has anyone had this problem?
    Does anyone know the part numbers for the SS or Titanium straps?
    Thanks!!
    -Alan