+ Reply to Thread

First Belgian GTG june 27 2015

Hello BRO's,

First of all excuse my english.
    I am a member of the BR gang since December 2 2013, under the first so called Vintagefan and at present Chris&Ross the latter corresponding to me more as real unconditional fan of Bell&Ross! According to certain members, I would be even affected by Goodies Addict!
    Living in Liège, in Belgium, it is not always easy to me to be present in all the GTG and in the events organized by our favorite watch-making brand.
    I make every effort to move as much as possible always accompanied by my fiancée answering so called Sylou and who as present of engagement was offered, on July 21st 2014, a BRS Steel quartz which she never leaves!
    Hardly of my experiences of GTG, together with my point of sale the jeweler's store KUYPERS in Liège, the Belgian first one GTG is born.
    It was this Saturday, June 27 2015.
    The KUYPERS jewelery in Liège is the first BR Corner BeNeLux.
    Its owner, Erwin, passionate like us all by Bell & Ross, recently inscribed on our forum BR GANG under the nickname Rwin.
    A part of the team of the jewelry was present to make this unforgettable moment as Guillaume and Alain, the passionate Master Watchmaker.
    Two French members made the trip Looping and Foldy, they were able to discover the legendary Belgian hospitality!
    The belgian members Chatmaspin, Sylou, the recent registrated Zetixx and his companion were also present.
    Such passionated client have been invited such as Pascal who is now Aldehyde007 on the BR Gang*!
    Rwin made us Bell surprises ...
    It started with a warm welcome, then a watchmaker workshop was organized before the discovery and fittings many models and to finish, we have had to taste the belgian whiskey «*The belgian owl*» and a distribution of bags in the effigy of the ampersand containing goodies of which a magnificent shirt raising proudly the name BR gang!

We then went to the brasserie Le Notger, brasserie decor in the post industrial, district Square, center of the Liege nightlife.

Lunch the next day was held, with ease, at home, where Looping Foldy were able to taste our typical dish "The Cannonballs in Liege" accompanied by true Belgian fries ... and all prepared by my dear and loving ....

They have received as a little present some Belgian specilities

The next edition? I am already preparing it*! Hoping to gather more members and more than watch models ...
    I think that Bell&Ross is a rising brand in our small country and it would not be necessary enormously to give this small boost to make it take off!
    As for example a passionate and relentless representative!
    Thank you for reading ...
    Ciao Bro's
    The photography will following next days
    Last edited by Vintagefan; 06-30-2015 at 20:04.
    Using Tapatalk

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Thanks for the story...i love your country and belgian people, it reminds me a lot of souvenir...in your city.
    look forward to viewing your pics.

hope to read you more and more here....the official forum...the place to be IMHO
    &&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Thanks Fatboy...tonight I'll trying to post the pics

BR 01-97
    AB II
    BR 03-92 distressed
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the photos and words, great to see and read through and excellent to see everyone had a great Bell & Ross time, many congratulations.

That's an excellent report Chris. Happy that you had a great moment in Belgium, that first GTG over there was a success.

Thank you for sharing this event with us.
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Thanks a lot six13 and Gudzyy...
    It is the first but not the last!!!!

BR 01-97
    AB II
    BR 03-92 distressed
    Using Tapatalk