+ Reply to Thread

BR Annual event at the National Hotel of Invalides in Paris

As every year, Bell & Ross receives his guests for a big launch party, and of course the BRCommunity was part of the evening which I will speak to you.

Under the sign of good humor and sharing, BR received journalists, bloggers, military, retailers, fans and some customers in this place still as beautiful and impressive that is the Hotel National des Invalides in Paris. In this majestic setting, BR loves receiving to discover his world, exposing its creations and formally introduce a strong collection. This year the great revelation was the nearest release of BR-X1 Chronograph Tourbillon we will discover later.

On arrival, we come across two German premium cars in the colors of the brand. Partnership for the evening or future collaboration? Only the future will tell.

We enter the hotel's courtyard, guided by pretty hostesses inviting us to go to the floor where the reception is located. The panoramic view is gorgeous and I do not tire of the view of the golden dome.

Many of the guests are there, alongside Carlos Rosillo and Bruno Belamich, General Christian Baptiste (armed Museum Director) began a laudatory speech by expressing his sympathy for the brand, but it's back to Carlos that the honor to open the event by speaking and announcing the stars of the day are the BR-X1 Chronograph Tourbillon.

I take a light calm due to the launch of the evening to take some pictures of the models on display. Spread through the many rooms made available, BR seeded some of her creations with a wink to BR01 which celebrated its 10th anniversary, but also the BR03 Rafale which a rather special piece it was dedicated.

A special room is dedicated to the X1 range where six columns stand here to present the range in its entirety.
    Big surprise and great success of the previous year, the BR-X1 has arrived at BR with its sophisticated look, so we discover the two versions harbingers of this collection: Titanium / Ceramic and boutique edition with red dial. Two additions to the range in 2015: Rose Gold / Ceramic and Carbone Forge / Ceramics. Finally, we find the most advanced models in the collection, the Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph BRX1 or Pink Gold (2 versions bezel with baguette diamonds exist).

We dwell for a moment on the X1 Tourbillon. A movement especially reworked for BR(CAL.283) with flying tourbillon and chronograph monopusher while maintaining the look of the skeleton dial of X1. This movement developed by a Swiss company has 282 components. Broadly we have a manual winding movement, column wheel, power reserve of 96 hours, 30 minutes and single push chronograph tourbillon. The lines of the X1 are preserved, including the toggle button (which I loved so much). Finished bi-material aspects of the first editions, Bruno imagined these vortices like real material ingots or alternating brushed and polished finishes. Note the appearance of a new rubber-alligator strap.

As every year, BR proposed a "fun" activity, this year there were two, on the theme of the Rafale. As a reminder, this year recurrence BR collaboration with Dassault leaving a watch bearing the image of superjet multirole aircraft manufacturer.
    A photo booth where we have a good laugh, and a room with 3D immersion into the bowels of the Rafale or X1 Tourbillon movement.

Back in the large main room, to share with as many friends as possible (and believe me it's not easy because there is a crazy world). The evening is going well, everyone appreciates. Some try watches, others discuss over a drink, it's really nice.

I'll post the group photo of that I put my hands on it
    The evening will end for us, but the second half-time is expected of us in Paris, follow me to our gtg .......
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

We went for the second half. JB got us a restaurant open until very late where we could have a separate room upstairs.
    I must say this is one of the biggest we've done so far, more than 30 people, 42 watches in total, short ... huge.

We can not emphasize it enough, it's also what makes the strength of this brand, a community that is more than virtual. Congratulations to you all!

On the menu of gtg, exchanges, laughter, discoveries, fittings, distributing goodies (Manu and Eric thank you).

The ritual of "touch your ear"

Mann’s goodies

The watches. Note that our friend Mateo came specially from Italy tried a lot of watches during the evening. I have the feeling he really likes the Skull

And finally, the tableshot ... Even though I used to see many watches, it always surprises me to so many watches on a table.

The evening ends around 1 am for my wife and me, yep we work the next day but I know that some of our friends went to bed much later.
    Thank you for all your presence, thank you to all who helped set up this gtg, and of course thank you to BR for this event always on the top!

Roll on next gtg ....…

Julien
    Gudzyy

Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Very nice reports J, it was indeed a fantastic evening...
    Thanks again to BR for that perfect event !!!

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Here is the official group shot with Carlos and Bruno

Gudzyy

Exclusive trio R.A.I.D

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    amazing report Julien, congrats.
    Thanks for sharing
    &&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Great report J! Looks like it was a great time for all. The BMW i8 seems like a perfect match for the X1
    BR 01-92 Carbon Fiber Phantom LTD/500
    BR 03 Red Radar LTD/250
    BR 03-90 Grande Date & Réserve de Marche
    BR 03-92 Military Type Green Ceramic
    BR 03-94 Orange LTD/250
    Military M1 by Sinn
    Pilot B by Sinn - For Sale
    Space 3 White Dial - For Sale

http://bellrosswiki.com | http://blog.bellrosswiki.com | instagram @BellRossWiki

Great report. Looks like a great experience!
    BR 01-92 SS
    BR 01-94 Carbon
    BR 03-92 Carbon Blue
    BR 03-51 Carbon
    BR 03-94 Carbon Orange LTD

fantastic..says everything on why i love BR. I just hope AUS picks up and we can do something like this down under.
    BR 03-94 Carbon
    BR 01-92 Ltd Green Radar

Instagram: Mr_JHsieh