+ Reply to Thread

BR 01-92 Airspeed Stabs & Srcews

Hi Guys.

I need help, please.

I just broke a screw from my BR 01-92 Airspeed and want to order some new from e-boutique at bell&ross.

Wich one I need? The srews from my airspeed are pvd black. Do I need SET-BR01-CARBONE?

There is no ohter black screw available for the BR 01-92 there. Is this set the right one, is it pvd black?
    Is it possible, I can get it on warranty?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Peter,

Are you referring to the hex screws for your strap/lungs? If it is then thats the right one you've mentioned before. Theres only two different types, the BR01 and BR03 in two different finish of course, the Carbone/black/PVD and the Silver/Steel.

Even though the hex head is the same for both BR01 and BR03, the screw itself is actually different. The BR01 screws are longer and thinner, in silver, while the BR03 screws are shorter and thicker, in black.

I regards to warranty it will be best to contact your AD and see what they say. This is a bit tricky in my opinion. If its a fault in the production then i believe it should be covered assuming its still within the warranty period. BUT, if its broken because of miss use ie you cracked it too tight or something then i dont believe it will be covered.

Hope this helps.
    BR 03-94 Carbon
    BR 01-92 Ltd Green Radar

Instagram: Mr_JHsieh

Yes, I mean the hex screws.

I try to contact my dealer for warranty. If it will work I will be happy to save 64€.

I burst it, because build the strap onto the case, a screw was more and more stiff, than it's going to burst. There is a screw save fluid like loctite at the thread. I didn't clean it.
    For that reason it bursts, I guess.

Thank you very much, XrayHiro

Airman First Class
    on a side note, AirSpeed is a fantastic watch- not many around!!
    BRs Golden Heritage Automatic (for her)
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    BR03-92 Military Type (green ceramic)
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

IG: @jazzypantsyeah

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, I mean the hex screws.

I try to contact my dealer for warranty. If it will work I will be happy to save 64€.

I burst it, because build the strap onto the case, a screw was more and more stiff, than it's going to burst. There is a screw save fluid like loctite at the thread. I didn't clean it.
    For that reason it bursts, I guess.

Thank you very much, XrayHiro
    You can always go aftermarket for a part like this... There are many available from the usual top BR strap providers.

I've found you need to be very gentle with the hex heads. They don't need to be cranked down to hold the strap firmly in place. Just a bit of tension so they don't loosen on their own. Less is more...
    > > > @bellandrossworld