+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

problems with a BR 03-94 from AuthenticWatches.com

I bought a BR 03-94 Golden Heritage through Amazon and their 3rd party retailer Authenticwatches.com, June 2015.
    MSRP was $5,800 USD at the time but they had it on sale for only $4,075, always loved this watch and been wanting to buy it for years, my 2nd B&R.
    I wore it for a month and the marker at the 10 o'clock position fell off (see pic). I sent it back for repairs which took a total of 9 weeks though they say 3-4 weeks on their website.
    Once I got it back in late November, 3 weeks later the '6' marker fell off, so I sent it back again and it's been 6 weeks with at least 2 more to go before they can tell me if it's repaired or not.

After reading other forums, I now concerned I may have bought a faulty copy even though the packaging looked like original B&R.
    I noticed on your website that Authenticwatches.com is not listed as a certified retailer, but are they?

I assume it should never fall apart under normal use, do you think I may have a faulty copy?

Mark Amirault
    Florida, USA

pictures attached;
    Bell & Ross - Amirault damage pic.jpg
    J Amirault Bell&Ross watch.jpg

If it was a copy, the watchmakers would have kept it, if they let the watch go it means it's a genuine one
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

They do not make a fake/replica of this model, so yours is definitely genuine. Looks like you've just had some bad luck with poor quality control.
    BR 01-92 Carbon Fiber Phantom LTD/500
    BR 03 Red Radar LTD/250
    BR 03-90 Grande Date & Réserve de Marche
    BR 03-92 Military Type Green Ceramic
    BR 03-94 Orange LTD/250
    Military M1 by Sinn
    Pilot B by Sinn - For Sale
    Space 3 White Dial - For Sale

http://bellrosswiki.com | http://blog.bellrosswiki.com | instagram @BellRossWiki

Airman Basic
    Than-you Gudzzy and Sean, that's a relief to know it's a real B&R, I hope this is the last of the marker adhesion issues but I'm still worried perhaps
    all of them weren't attached properly. I'll seek a full replacement if I get a 3rd problem.
    Thanks for taking the time, much appreciated.

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    keep us inform...
    HAGWE
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman First Class
    I'm thinking they'll replace the dial at this stage. Keep us posted.
    BRs Golden Heritage Automatic (for her)
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    BR03-92 Military Type (green ceramic)
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

IG: @jazzypantsyeah