+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Minute Hand Correction

Occasionally when I reset the time on my BR02-94, the minute hand is moving at about 1/2 the speed as it should. I have to reset the time a couple of times, before its corrected Is this common, or do I need to service?

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Hi,

" Hello, please, thank you "

&&&&&&
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    So instead of offering any expert advice, your going to school me on proper etiquette? I see a lot of posts here that are no different from mine, that you have responded to in a positive way, So I can only assume it is because I am new here, and you want to get me off on the right path?

I've never seen that type of behavior before on a B&R or any other watch so I'd say you need a service.
    BR 01-92 Carbon Fiber Phantom LTD/500
    BR 03 Red Radar LTD/250
    BR 03-90 Grande Date & Réserve de Marche
    BR 03-92 Military Type Green Ceramic
    BR 03-94 Orange LTD/250
    Military M1 by Sinn
    Pilot B by Sinn - For Sale
    Space 3 White Dial - For Sale

http://bellrosswiki.com | http://blog.bellrosswiki.com | instagram @BellRossWiki

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Because you're new member, a little introduction of yourself would be appreciated...

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Airman Basic
    I will say yours is a much nicer way of critiquing. Up until now I have been treated like I am in a Kindergarten by one person, and another be extremely rude. I only asked a question, and all I have been hearing what I'm doing wrong. I guess I am starting off on the wrong foot here. But I don't like being judged. I have served my country, I give my spare time to charities, and I feel I am a good person. So I will be the only person to judge me, not anyone on a watch forum. Thank you for your time.

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    You're welcome

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by sodedy View Post
    I will say yours is a much nicer way of critiquing. Up until now I have been treated like I am in a Kindergarten by one person, and another be extremely rude. I only asked a question, and all I have been hearing what I'm doing wrong. I guess I am starting off on the wrong foot here. But I don't like being judged. I have served my country, I give my spare time to charities, and I feel I am a good person. So I will be the only person to judge me, not anyone on a watch forum. Thank you for your time.
    ”We” think you are rude...and wish you goodbye!!!
    01/94 Carbon Fiber .......................Limited Edition
    01/94 Carbon Fiber Phantom .......Limited Edition
    01/92 Flight Instrument Horizon...Limited Edition
    01/92 Ceramic
    WW1-97 Reserve de Marche

Airman Basic
    Another prick heard from

Staff Sergeant
    Any chance we can block this fool guys?...i dont think we need him on our special site.
    01/92 Ceramic
    WW1-97 Reserve de Marche

Airman Basic
    So when someone says something you don't like it's " lets get rid of them we don't want them here". I think you need to go for being a total tool to new comers, Mr. Trump. LOL

Sodedy- I think your watch need service, I have never heard something like that.

Sometimes, the minute hand can start turning after few seconds (up to 60s), but never heard of minute hands going slow.

What I find strange is the fact that after few reset it goes normal. Doesn't sound very bad to me but watchmakers should check it.

Where are you from?
    Gudzyy

BR01 92 | 93 | 94 | 97 | Airborne --- BR-X1
    Pilot Sapphire Chasse Embarquee et 10th Anniversary
    Exclusive trio R.A.I.D
    (gone : 01-92SS Black, 02-94SS, 01-92Radar, Officer 123 silver, 03-94 héritage,0196 white,BR02CF)

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by sodedy View Post
    So when someone says something you don't like it's " lets get rid of them we don't want them here". I think you need to go for being a total tool to new comers, Mr. Trump. LOL
    I found your second message to the forum very rude...and thereafter very aggressive. No one speaks the way you have on this forum. I think most of the guys on here would agree with me...so carry on as you wish and see what happens.
    01/92 Ceramic
    WW1-97 Reserve de Marche

Airman Basic
    Apparently only one of us has a life outside this forum, and it's not you :-(

Airman Basic
    Thank you so much for responding. You have regained my hopes that are some truly nice people here for the right reasons. I think you have hit the nail on the head. I don't believe my minute hand is moving at half speed . When I reset the time the minute hand probably did wait the 60s. I just saw that the second hand went around 2x and the minute hand only once. But I will check it again. I live in the Miami area, so I could take to Bell & Ross and have them look at it.
    Again, Thanks for your input

Airman First Class
    BRTech is located in Miami so you might get quicker turnaround on service. This sounds like a pretty weird issue and probably needs servicing.
    BRs Golden Heritage Automatic (for her)
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    BR03-92 Military Type (green ceramic)
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

IG: @jazzypantsyeah

Airman First Class
    This will sound like a really dumb question, but is the watch fully wound? I have met people that don't know how to wind their watch, and I've witnessed folks actually shake their watch to get it going. These people are rare, but some of what you describe sounds like the watch isn't fully wound...
    BRs Golden Heritage Automatic (for her)
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    BR03-92 Military Type (green ceramic)
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

IG: @jazzypantsyeah

Airman Basic
    Thanks. I have been wearing the watch, and keep it on a watch winder. So I am pretty sure that isn't the case. I think that Gudzyy may have been correct about the minute hand not taking off for the first 60s. That seems to be the case, as it happens very rarely, but I was concerned. I have been to BRTech several months ago, and they said the watch looks great,(really nice people there), but I hadn't noticed that problem at that time. If it keeps doing it or it gets worse, I will take your advice. Thanks for your help.