+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Bell & Ross Watch BR 03 92 Bi Colour Accessories

Hi, I have a question perhaps someone can help me with. I did email B&R a couple of weeks ago requesting the required info. however, I have not received a reply so far.

At the beginning of January I purchased: Bell & Ross Watch BR 03 92 Bi Colour BR0392-ST-PG-SCA. from an AD. I noticed on the B&R website & other retailers sites that this watch comes supplied with strap changing tools & a spare synthetic strap (black.) My retailer made no mention of the spare strap & tools on their site. After receiving my watch I queried this with the supplying AD & they responded by saying that this watch is not supplied with these extra & if I wanted a spare strap I would have to purchase it separately. I argued the point with them (via email) that the box had a second tier with spaces for the strap & tools & that the instruction manual mentioned 'the supplied tools'. They finally relented & sent me the 2 tools, however no strap. I'm confused as to why B&R would supply strap changing tools if they had no intention of supplying a spare strap! Perhaps someone out there may have a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Stewartmac1; 01-23-2017 at 23:15. Reason: missed information

If sold as complete from an AD (new) should most definitely have the tools and an additional (canvas) strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheBounder
    Manila-Philippines

BR02-94 Rose Gold
    BR 126 Sport

Omega Speedmaster CoAx 3313

BREMONT U2 DLC
    BREMONT Solo

Gone: 02-94 Steel, 01-93GMT, 126Vintage, Hydromax x 2 (white and Black face), BR02 Pro, 03 Military (special) BR01-94, BR01/92 Carbonfibre Ltd, BR01/94 Blue Ltd, Pro Ti 01/94,

Airman Basic

Replies

Hi, thank you for your prompt reply. I have today contacted Bell & Ross via their live chat & they have kindly offered to send me the spare canvas strap & confirmed that the strap & changing tools should have been supplied as a full set at the time of purchase. The AD (Jurawatches.co.uk) as previously mentioned refused to supply the spare strap & suggested that I should purchase it separately. Not the kind of service I would have expected from an AD especially after spending a considerable sum to purchase the watch.
    Bell & Ross BR 03 92 Bi Colour Steel & 18k Rose Gold
    Bell & Ross White Ceramic Diamond BRS (Wifes)
    Rolex Steel & 18k Gold Yacht-Master.

Ok glad has a happy ending
    Black marks to Jura for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheBounder
    Manila-Philippines

BR02-94 Rose Gold
    BR 126 Sport

Omega Speedmaster CoAx 3313

BREMONT U2 DLC
    BREMONT Solo

Gone: 02-94 Steel, 01-93GMT, 126Vintage, Hydromax x 2 (white and Black face), BR02 Pro, 03 Military (special) BR01-94, BR01/92 Carbonfibre Ltd, BR01/94 Blue Ltd, Pro Ti 01/94,

Staff Sergeant
    Jura should know better, they have been ADs for a long time. Glad the issue was fixed...And welcome .
    01/92 Skull Bronze.........................Limited Edition
    01/94 Carbon Fiber .......................Limited Edition
    01/94 Carbon Fiber Phantom .......Limited Edition
    01/92 Flight Instrument Horizon...Limited Edition
    01/92 Ceramic
    WW1-97 Reserve de Marche