+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

BR 01 92 Limited Edition (Black case with orange numbers and hand) is this genuine please?

Last year I was given a Bell and Ross watch from a relative and was told, "It was worth a bit". I love it but recently I was told it it was fake.
    I have been to the Bell and Ross site but I cannot find it there and I am hoping to get some information from you, the experts.
    It is a BR 01 92. The case is black. The wording on the face is Bell & Ross and under the center is says BR01 92 and in tiny letters at the
    bottom it says Swiss Made. All this lettering is in yellow including the minute marks around the dial. The larger marks for every 5 minutes
    are in orange as well as the hands and the 4 numbers, 12, 3, 6 and 9. There is a small slotted screw in the back of the watch and the
    winder has the "&" symbol. Please can you tell me if this is genuine or not.
    Thank you.bell and ross 016.jpgbell and ross 022.jpgbell and ross 016.jpgbell and ross 022.jpg

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    100% FAKE.
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Def fake sorry buddy

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Ouch... sorry M8...

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Airman Basic
    "MILIARYSPEC' should have alerted you to its fakeness.

jD

Airman Basic
    Thank you all for your replies..