+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

BR03-92 Black Matte

Hi all. Apologies for the same thread as a few before me but I need some help on a purchase I've made. I've loved BR watches for as long as I can remember and have finally saved enough and purchased my own from an internet auction site. The watch was supplied with papers, box tools and an unstamped warranty card. I need help in authenticating it. I've looked at as many pictures as possible and there seems to be some difference in the minute hand. Some appear exactly like mine. Others appear slimmer. Please find attached pictures. Any help you can offer me would be greatly appreciated. IMG_0868.jpgIMG_0869.jpgIMG_0870.jpgIMG_0873.jpgEnlight6.jpg

Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
    Genuine imho

BR126 Sport Héritage GMT & Flyback
    WW2 Regulateur Officer
    BR01-92 Ltd Compass RoseGold & Carbon
    BR01-92 Ltd Carbon Fiber
    BR01-92 Ltd Airborne II
    BR01-92 Ltd Burning Skull
    BR01-92 Ceramic
    BR01-94 SS White
    BR01-94 Pro Ti

Command Chief Master Sergeant fatboy1340's Avatar
    Real for me
    In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
    &&&

Airman Basic
    Looks legit, would actually need to see it thought in my hand. How does the movement sound?

Airman Basic
    It sounds quiet but if placed to ear you can hear the movement. It sounds a bit quieter than my Seamaster.