+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Cool ]Bell and Ross vintage 120 quartz chronograph beige

Hey there. Looking for some help! Just purchased this watch and it's a strange movement and I'm trying to work out if it's working as it should, I'm. Almost certain it's not... A manual would probably answer my question if anyone can help? The watch is the model with 3 sub dials and 4 hands on the main dial, hour minute and 2 second hand style hands. Currently when I press the stop watch to start nothing happens on the dial. When I press stop the upper right dial moves to a position which I assume is 10th of a second. After one minute the second hand with the lume arrow moves to the right one section or minute. This to me tells me it is indeed counting minutes. I'm unsure where seconds are being counted. I've never come across a chronograph that doesn't count seconds. I'd also like to be able to reset my hands to the position outside of the number 12 if this is normal... Can anyone help? I think the second second hand is jammed. Anyone any idea please help me! Is this repairable and if so can anyone recommend a route to getting this fixed? A manual would be perfect. Thanks all.
    Attached Images

Airman Basic
    The image on the wrist is my actual watch.

Airman Basic
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks