+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

BR03-92 HERITAGE CERAMIC POWER RESERVE

HI,
    I recently purchased a Bell and Ross BR03-92 heritage ceramic. I have doubt about the watch. from menu book, this watch have power reserve 40 hour, but normally after I use it and keep in the box, my watch will stop after 20-25 hour only. (not 40 hour). every one can tell me is't my watch have something problem? need to send to retail shop?

Airman First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by chankai29 View Post
    HI,
    I recently purchased a Bell and Ross BR03-92 heritage ceramic. I have doubt about the watch. from menu book, this watch have power reserve 40 hour, but normally after I use it and keep in the box, my watch will stop after 20-25 hour only. (not 40 hour). every one can tell me is't my watch have something problem? need to send to retail shop?
    Need some photos. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airman Basic

Airman First Class
    Those images look good. Ha be you wound it fully before testing. Or was it just based on wearing it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Airman Basic
    Hi BruceKrig,

I wear it around 1 day before test.

Airman First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by chankai29 View Post
    Hi BruceKrig,

I wear it around 1 day before test.
    It do you wind it? The power rating is fully wound, wearing it keeps it going, but if you read then manual I think it it 20 or 40 turns of the crown to fully wind it. When I take mine off it runs about 24-30 hours, but if I wind it it runs longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Airman Basic
    Try to wind it fully (until you hear the "click" noise) and leave it on a table without wearing it.
    Make a spot check regularly until you see it stopped.

I did the test with my 1st BR03-94. It actually worked around 45h.

But if i wind it fully,wear it like a day or 2 and then just leave it on a table, it will never last 40h.

Wearing it maintains the power, but it will never recharge totally the watch.

Personally I wind it every night when i take it off.