+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gaucher BR-01

Hybrid View

Airman Basic

Gaucher BR-01

Hi all, after much deliberation I have finally chosen BR as my new choice of watch, i was originally delighted with my new BR01 Gaucher, however I now have concerns, after being accepted to the forum (thank you) I searched Gaucher and funnily enough I find the exact same watch referred to in a previous thread “My new BR01-92 coming soon by J2 neon on the 18/04:2013”,even the ltd edition number matches which is 20/50, now seeing as my AD sold the watch as a 2017 unworn I find it strange that in fact it has been previously owned, maybe there are 2 originals ?? should I be concerned?
    Thank you

Airman First Class
    Please include some good photos and it will be easier to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airman Basic

Not a gaucher

The watch in the photographs that J2neon posted on the page you mentioned is not a gaucher. Look at where the crown of the watch in his photos is. If the watch were a gaucher, the crown would be on the left side of the watch, not on the right side.

He talked about getting a gaucher, and he is wearing the watch on his right wrist, but it's not a gaucher. Here's a gaucher that should look like yours.

I can't speak as to why your AD said yours is a 2017 model.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by j.davis; 07-20-2018 at 19:26.

Airman Basic
    On taking another look at j2neon you are definitely correct, not sure why I thought it was a lefty ! I suppose the only issue now is why the AD advertised the watch as 2017 when clearly it has been in circulation since 2013. Thanks for the info and help.

Airman Basic
    image.jpg
    The Gaucher 20/50