+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Airman First Class

BR S standard strap size?

My wife needs a new strap for her BR-S. I believe these come with a "Large" strap, but wanted to check. Anyone know what is the size for the standard BR-S strap? The website says a Large is for >7" wrist, but doesn't provide exact sizing.
    BRs Golden Heritage Automatic (for her)
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    BR03-92 Military Type (green ceramic)
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

IG: @wristwatchdoggy

Airman First Class
    Somewhat annoying issue here... I received a strap and the invoice says "XL." I specifically ordered a Large. The XL strap received is too big so I'll need to return it. As it's Xmas eve I can't reach anyone at BR to answer questions. At this point either their labels on the website are wrong (S, M, L), or someone sent me the wrong strap. With a 10 day return policy and the holiday upon us, I just want to get it back to them ASAP so I can get the proper size.
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED

Airman First Class

BR S standard strap size?

Little update although not the best outcome... my understanding (per BR response) is the L on the website is a “glitch” and results in an XL strap being sent. I was told by customer service to order an M to get the L size. Asked for an exchange but they instead credited me back, but I don’t actually see the credit on my card yet. I guess I need to place another order after my refund processes. In the meantime, I’ll need to hope they don’t fix the website until after I reorder.

Weird stuff but that’s the deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by J_Dubbs; 01-07-2020 at 13:05.
    BR01-96 Grande Date
    Space 1
    AIRSPEED