+ Reply to Thread
    Airman Basic

Screensavers for Macintosh

Screensavers for Macintosh have been updated. They are now compatible with Mac OS X Tiger and Intel processors Macintosh.

Les screensavers pour Macintosh ont été mis Ã* jour. Ils sont maintenant compatibles avec Mac OS X Tiger et les Macs Ã* processeur Intel.

Airman Basic
    Any plans to make them compatible with Snow Leopard? Please....pretty please!
    Nik
    BR 03-94

Airman Basic
    I too am looking for screensavers for my MacBook Pro. Does anyone know when these might come available?

Airman Basic
    The screensavers do not work for me on MacOS 10.6 which has been available for over a year now.
    Please fix/update the screensavers or at least put a warning saying they are outdated so people know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by displacement View Post
    The screensavers do not work for me on MacOS 10.6 which has been available for over a year now.
    Please fix/update the screensavers or at least put a warning saying they are outdated so people know what to expect.
    I'm a Mac newbie and don't know which one 10.6 is, but I have 'Lion' and wondered if the screensavers will work with this version? I haven't tried it myself, yet...
    Regards
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by redgloves View Post
    I'm a Mac newbie and don't know which one 10.6 is, but I have 'Lion' and wondered if the screensavers will work with this version? I haven't tried it myself, yet...
    Ok, tried the screensaver and no, it doesn't work on OS X 'Lion'. Shame - maybe one day soon...?
    Regards
    Mike